Summer recess30 Jul, 2012
We will be taking a short break from publishing articles over the summer holiday period. We will recommence on Mon 20th August. In light of the recent spat between DECC and the Treasury in the UK, we will focus our first article back on how this conflict is undermining investor confidence, particularly in relation to renewable generation projects.
Some of the other topics we have lined up for the second half of this year include:
- Realistic renewable build rates
- The current downturn in the pricing of flexibility
- Gas storage hedging strategies
- Benchmarks for gas storage valuation
- Dynamic Earnings at Risk calculation
- Analysis of LNG portfolio value drivers
In the meantime enjoy your summer vacation.