Timera Energy provides senior consulting expertise on valuation, investment, contracting, value monetisation and risk management in European gas and power markets and the global LNG market. Our team has extensive senior industry experience and a practical commercial understanding of energy assets, contracts and portfolios and the markets in which they operate.
What we do
market analysis, value quantification and risk/return analysis for power plants, gas storage assets and gas/LNG supply contracts.
investment case development, entry/exit strategy, market value driver analysis, portfolio structuring and transaction support.
contract sales strategy, negotiation, structuring and reopener support for gas/LNG supply, gas storage & power offtake contracts.
asset value maximisation, hedging strategy and commercial analytics for flexible power, gas & LNG assets & portfolios.
exposure definition, risk measurement, capital allocation, risk limits, risk governance & controls.
Follow the links to gain a practical understanding of what we do via client case studies:
Valuation, Investment & Contracting
Gas & LNG
- Gas storage asset contracting strategy
- Gas storage asset investment
- Gas supply contract renegotiation
- LNG supply contract flex valuation
- Storage capacity valuation
Value Monetisation & Risk Management
Gas & LNG
- European gas & LNG portfolio exposures
- Gas supply contract exposure analysis
- LNG contract hedging & optimisation
- Storage capacity hedging strategy